In the Digital Information Age, there is a reason people still know about, and carry, the Swiss Army Knife. Even the humble original had seven unique extensions that allowed it to perform scores of tasks. There are many words you could use to describe the amazing little tool. Useful, reliable… but the one that would stand out the most is “utility”.
At Virtual Data Partners, we are always looking to such historic innovations for inspiration and insight so that we make sure we meet the needs of our customers. With DocXAP, we have brought the utility and reliability of the Swiss Army Knife into the 21st century for AP processing and automation. We have many “extensions” to our knife, including:
- QuickBooks – The business accounting software so robust and popular that it’s been a household name since 1983. DocXAP works seamlessly with QuickBooks to aid in your accounting processes.
- Sage – One of the most exciting and quickly expanding accounting solutions on the market today. Though started in the UK, it has gained a satisfied client-base all over the globe, and at VDP we are always wanting to stay on top of developing technologies.
- AS400 – One of the most extensively used systems back in IBM’s heyday, this software has proven so reliable that many still use it to this day, so we knew we needed to include it in our compatibility list.
- Microsoft Dynamics – Arguably the most versatile business ERP systems in existence. There are companies who run their entire business on the various versions of Microsoft Dynamics (NAV, AX, GP), making our DocXAP integration essential.
- And many others, such as: Epicor, SAP, Oracle, Jenark, Intacct, CDK Global, and more!
With so many integrations and extensions that DocXAP offers, you’ll wonder how your company ever survived without it. Rather than poking around for small companies that could add to functionality by partnering with us, we wanted to provide a solution that integrated with the systems they were already using. It’s just part of our mindset at Virtual Data Partners to make every aspect of our clients’ businesses run faster and smoother, all while keeping the learning curve as low as possible.